Monday, January 30, 2012

"A" - Film26 Project #1

The incessant rain and sometimes wet, soggy, slush that has opened itself onto our fair city has kept me from getting out and shooting film! I am really lucky that there was some breathing room in the first month of the Film26 project, but now the excuses are over. I need to get shooting and developing film a lot more quickly.

So with out further ado... the first 2 entries I submitted to the Film26 photogroup.

"A" is for "Adorable Animals"

Our friend's puppy - Chopper. Spring loaded and ready to catch that ball!


Random puppy waiting outside in the rain. At least he's got his rain coat on!

The colour photo was taken with our new Kodak Retinette IA and Kodak ultracolor 100 film. The black and white was taken with my Pentax K1000 and Kodak 400CN Film.




No comments:

Post a Comment