Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What is right in the world - Part 3

With all the chaos of moving and frantic setting up for summer visitors, I completely forgot to post part 3 of 3 in my series of "What is Right in the World"! All of these photos were taken over a few month period and when I got the film back I noticed a common reoccuring theme - babies, puppies, and...

Kitties!

Unfortunately, none of these cats are ours - though I would so love to have one, Jeffrey is allergic and so for now it just isn't an option. Luckily, in our new home there are several neighbor-kitties who are friendly and let me pet them. It helps fulfull my cat cravings.
 
Hiding Kitty - "You can't see me!"
Taken with my Pentax K1000 and Kodak Max 400 film

Hiding Kitty #2 - "I'm in a jungle and you can't see me!"

Brave not hiding kitty - "Be sure to get my good side"

Taken with my Pentax K1000 and Fuji Provia 100 (RDP III) colour slide film.

No comments:

Post a Comment