Wednesday, July 18, 2012

N is for Neighborhood and Need

The Film26 project challenges it's members to get out there and shoot more film - every 2 weeks we have a new letter for inspiration (26 letters in the alphabet, 26 2-week chunks in the year), we submit our photos to a group photo pool on Flickr. There are moderators who sometimes choose to showcase some of the photos on their blog, but mostly it is just an online community where people who all shoot in film can get together, share their photos and support each other. I am really enjoying participating in the project, I have tried out some new and different cameras and films because of it, and it is definitely encouraging me to get out and shoot more film!

Here are my submissions for the letter N -

N is for Neighborhood
I absolutely love our neighborhood with the large trees, gardens and greenery - I could just walk around for days enjoying the scenery and snapping photos.
Taken as part of our first experiments with the new to us Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 (and first time using 120mm film - Kodak Tri-X 400 B&W)

N is for Need - as in All you Need is Love
 Taken with my Pentax K1000 & Kodak Max 400 colour film.

No comments:

Post a Comment