Thursday, February 9, 2012

Grey and Gloom

It is that time of year when it feels like we live in a giant rain cloud here on the west coast. We get a few sunny days here and there that fool us into thinking that spring has arrived, then the rain clouds roll in again and we all go back to our gloomy day.
I wonder if my grey and gloom has been emphasised by my experimenting with more black & white film lately? It certainly doesn't seem to capture the mood of this time of year quite well.



Above photos taken with my Pentax K1000 and Kodak 400CN Film.

 
To black & white film's defense, it also captures those few sunny, happy moments pretty well too....


Above 2 photos taken with my new Nikon FE and Ilford Delta 3200 film (more on this film and camera to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment