Sunday, February 12, 2012

"C" - Film26 Project #3

The first weeks of February were focused on taking shots inspired by the letter C. I also decided to try out the new Nikon FE we inherited over the Christmas break. I still haven't mastered all of the settings, and I am not sure how I feel about the lens (it is difficult to focus and has a limited range) but, it is a good little camera with lots of manual options which is nice.
I also played around with some old film - some Ilford Delta 3200 black & white film which is a very highspeed film meant for low light or action shots, and some expired 400 color Safeway brand film. Both of which we picked up in a batch at a garage sale. I love that you never really know what kind of effect you are going to get with mystery film.
More on my thoughts about the Nikon FE and Ilford film later... for now, here are my two submissions for the letter C to the Film26 project.
C if for...

Carnaval Celebrations

Cheese & Charcuterie - accidently double exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment