Friday, February 24, 2012

Cheese Please!

A few weeks back Jeffrey and I partook in the most fabulous time of the year here in Vancouver...  Dine Out Vancouver! When restaurants all over the city, at all price points, open up their doors and their kitchens with delicious set menus at fantastic prices. This year we visited a whopping 5 Dine Out restaurants over the 2 week period. Our impressions of the restaurants varied overall, but we always had an enjoyable time.
I managed to bring along a few of my cameras during one of the outings because I knew I was going to be amongst fellow photo-fan friends who wouldn't look at me funny if I whipped out my gigantic Pentax mid-meal (reading back on that, it sounds slightly lewd doesn't it? Sorry about that). Unfortunately the lighting of this particualr restaurant (Salt Tasting Room) did not lend itself well to photos but, the eternal optimist, I snapped away anyway.
Here are the best of the photos I took.

Wine Cellar - mmmmmm wine!

Charcuterie & Condiments - mmmmmmm... meat

Cheese & Condiments - mmmmmmm... Cheese!
Wine, meats & cheeses, and wonderful company... what more could a girl ask for?

All photos taken with my Pentax K1000 and Kodak 400CN Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment