Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ice Cream & Puppies

Today didn't start off well. But it got better. Mostly thanks to ice cream & puppies (and a couple of wonderful friends).
These are our friend Michelle & Jeff's puppies. Over spring break we went for brunch and a walk with them around Queen Elizabeth park. The puppies had just been neutered and had to wear cones, but they faired quite well, still enjoyed the walk and even managed to pose for a photo. Though I did learn that puppy cones create serious light reflectors (oops!).
Today, just as I was feeling discouraged, they came running into my classroom and it literally made my day (along with the chocolate ice cream Michelle & I indulged in at lunchtime).
Proof that puppies and ice cream can cure all your problems.

Chopper

Friday - aka white fluffy light reflector!

P.S. Our internet has been down for a few days so I am a little backed up on posts. I will catch up as I can. I am also going to hound Jeffrey to post some of his wonderful photos. I have to say, it is good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment