Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finch's

Have you ever been to Finch's on West Pender downtown? If not, you need to go! They serve the most amazingly delicious baguette sandwiches wrapped in brown paper and tied with raffia. My favourite is the pear, blue brie and prosciutto. The cafe itself is also incredibly endearing with mismatched tables and chairs, rustic exposed beam walls, a chalkboard menu and "grandma-like" knick-knacks and books cluttering the old shelves. The space is cozy and inviting. It does get quite busy at lunch time, so try to go on off hours.
Over spring break I got the chance to meet my friend Mandy there on her lunch break. Since it was packed, we took our sandwiches to-go and ate them by the water, but while we were waiting I couldn't resist snapping a few shots with my Olympus Pen F.
~ M





Damn it, now I have a craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment