Friday, August 17, 2012

Q is for Quaint & Quiet

I have a whole stack of draft blog posts just waiting to be published, but since The Film 26 Project is time sensitive, I am giving it priority. We are off to my family's cabin in the Okanogan for a few days. I am so excited to see my nieces and to get some "cabin time".

Q is for:

a Quiet Moment - on my deck with the musings of Jack Kerouac

a Quaint little entryway
We pass this little garden fairy door all the time while we are out walking in our neighborhood. I think it is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. I even knocked on it once, but no one was home.

All photos taken with my Olympus Pen F and Kodak Max 400 colour film. Submitted for the Film26 Project which encourages people to shoot film photos and submit letter inspired shots every 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment