Sunday, May 20, 2012

We built this city...

We built this city on rock & roll!!!

I finally got back my second roll of film from our trip to Las Vegas (oh so long ago now). The second roll was black & white so I needed to wait for some more rolls of black & white to take a bunch of them together to be developed (it's slightly cheaper that way).
Anyway, I have spent the morning organizing and grouping the two rolls into "postable themes". The first theme... the buildings of Las Vegas! They are truly impressive in sheer size, number and replication of already exsisting buildings in the world. I think I spent half my time there with my neck craned up to look at all the buildings.


Doesn't this look like a movie set or something??

Palm Trees and the Chrysler Building??

Ceasar's Palace

New York New York


I love the b&w tones in this shot

The Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel
All photos taken with my Olympus Pen F. Colour photos taken with Fuji Colour Superia Film. Black & White photos taken with Kodak TMAX 400 film.

No comments:

Post a Comment