Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's a tie

During our visit to Las Vegas, I shot two rolls of film (on my half-frame Olympus so really it's like four rolls) - one in colour and one in black and white. I ended up shooting some similar images in both colour and black & white - mostly by accident I think. For some of the images I have a clear preference for either the black & white or the colour.
But we these photos, it's a complete tie. I love them equally for different reasons. They also happen to be some of the pictures that I am most proud of from all the photos I took.



Poppies in the garden at the Bellagio. And here is where my new found obsession with poppies began.





Not the exact same chandelier and skylight, but very similar in structure and photo composition. I think both were in the Bellagio though.


Colour photos taken with my Olympus Pen F & fuji colorsuperia film
Black & White photos taken with my Olympus PenF and Kodak TMAX 400 film.

No comments:

Post a Comment