Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sitting in a Bellagio Garden

I posted a few pictures from the garden at the Bellagio Hotel as part of the Film26 project that I am participating in (F for Flowers and J for Jumbo) but haven't posted all of them yet. It was such an amazing space, I could have spent a whole afternoon (and several rolls of film) just snapping away in there!
But of course, there was also so much going on that it was hard to get photos that were really focused and had interest. I would be interested to see what it looks like now, as the elaborate displays change with the seasons
I took photos in colour and in black and white - sometimes of the exact same object. I honestly don't think it was intentional, I just think that my eye was often drawn to the same things and I couldn't remember from one day to the next what I had actually photographed.





A reproduction of a painting made entirely of plants!

Giant flowers attract giant bees!




The ceiling art installation in the lobby - I couldn't get my hand steady enough



Colour photos taken with my Olympus Pen F & fuji colorsuperia film
Black & White photos taken with my Olympus PenF and Kodak TMAX 400 film.

No comments:

Post a Comment