Saturday, March 5, 2011

Man vs Nature

Why do I love film cameras? Other than the 11 reasons listed here in this post? Because I get shots like these. And I have no justifiable reason as to why these photos turned out the way they did (with that eerie shadow and almost saturated colour look) because I did nothing different than any other photo that I have taken. The only rational explanation is quite simply... film is cool.

I stopped to photograph this wall because I love how it didn't stop the tree from growing the way that it wanted to... the tree simply found a way around the barrier. This wall is the exterior of the Dr. Sun Sat Yen Chinese Garden, and it is almost as if the garden is saying "Screw you people! You can't fence me in!"
All photos taken with my Pentax K1000



No comments:

Post a Comment