Saturday, March 12, 2011

H2O-Oh-oh-oh

Life has been pretty crazy lately... mostly work-crazy more than personal-crazy, but it still leaves me feeling exhausted and frazzled at times. The other week when I was home sick, I was thinking about the healing power of water. I am not sure why, but water just seems to nourish the soul. Whether it is taking a hot bath, or floating in a calm lake, or listening to the babble of a stream... the presence of water seems calming to me. This may be one of the reasons why I have so many pictures of water (also because it tends to be so visually interesting).
These are a few photos from our photo adventure way back in January (I haven't been able to actually finish another roll since then!). They are taken with my Pentax K1000.





Jeffrey actually made a comment this day "You really like taking pictures of fountains, don't you?"
I know... I am so predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment